Android O 8.0 is the most amazing update of Android. As of now, it is the latest update from Google. If you wish to get Android O VirtualBox on your PC or Desktop then you are the right place. In this article, you can learn how to download, install and get Android O 8.0 on your PC/Desktop or VirtualBox.
Basically, you get Virtual Box or Android Emulator with this method. Most of the methods on the internet use Oracle Virtual Box or VM Virtual Box. But I have provided the Virtual Boxes method without installing the Oracle.
Follow the simple steps to install Virtual Box of Android O on your Desktop or PC. With this method, you can also download virtual box of any Android version.
Note: This Virtual Box is only for Windows 32 or 64 Bit.
Table of Contents
What is Virtual Box of Android O?
Virtual Box is an emulator for Windows. It helps to run any Android Version of your computer. You can run Android Kitkak, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Android O on your desktop. I have tested in Virtual Box on Windows 10. And it should work perfectly fine on any windows.
I have tested in Virtual Box on Windows 10. And it should work perfectly fine on any windows.
Also See: Virtual Number Experience Android
- Windows Computer with minimum 2GB of RAM.
- Active internet connection while installing Android O.
Download Virtual Box of Android O on PC/Desktop
- Android Studio will not work alone, without the help of JAVA JDK. Hence it is very important to download JAVA JDK along with Android Studio.
- Once you download the Android Studio, extract it. After the extraction of Android Studio is completed, open the folder “BIN” and then click on Android Studio.
- Now the installation wizard of Android Studio will start. Just give necessary permissions whenever it asks while the installation.
- After the installation of Android Studio, click on “Start a New Android Studio Project”.
- Give a name to the “Application Name” and hit on Next.
- Now you will be greeted with a screen asking to “Add an activity to Mobile“. Select Basic Activity and hit on Next and then Finish.
- Now your project is setup successfully.
Also See: How to activate WhatsApp Conference Calls
- Open Android Studio and go to Tools<Android<AVD Manager.
- Click on Create Virtual Device.
- Select any phone of your choice and hit on next.
- Select “O download” and it starts downloading Android O on your Computer.
- It will take you to the previous Virtual Home Screen now. Select the device which you have selected in the previous step. And hit on “launch this AVD in Emulator”.
- You will be greeted with the boot-animation of Android O.
- Go to Settings< System< Android O 8.0. Now you can see that Android O is successfully installed on your Desktop.
Also Check: IOS Emulator Android
Also Check: Top 5 Most Secure Smartphones of 2017
This was the simple tutorial to download virtual box of Android O 8.0 on your PC/Desktop. By far, this is the easiest method of all, to install Virtual Box Android on windows. If you face any difficulty to install a virtual box of Android O then please let me know in the comments, I will help you with best possible solution.