Cryptocurrency is no longer a surprise for someone, especially taking into consideration the latest records hit by Bitcoin. Those who have never funded in crypto think about doing it now. While those who are into such operations for a long time just chill with a fortune of money. If you are the first representative and plan to buy crypto online, check this guide.
Table of Contents
Buy Crypto Online Anonymously and Avoiding Fraud
Buying crypto online has never been so easy, however, some pitfalls exist. First off, there are many fraud and unreliable sellers. Secondly, you can be charged unexpected fees. Looking ahead, you may always buy crypto online with Switchere.com, a long-standing company that has positive reviews by clients.
Yet, how to choose other parties? When overlooking the first pages of the search engine, you can come across such sellers:
- Those who claim about no fee transactions. Or, those whose fees are said to be the lowest found on the market that seems like a joke;
- Those sellers that offer many bonuses for all transactions;
- Providers that do not have any live chat and contact information but attractive statements about cashback which are not true;
- Those who shout about their secure and instant operations but have no proof for that.
It does not mean that some of them lie, however, you should buy cryptocurrency with providers that have proof and evidence of their reliability. For instance, a good provider of crypto like Switchere.com will be powered with the next perks:
- You can buy with debit/credit, prepaid cards, EST using any currency like USD dollar, euro among others. The same concerns the bank credit card providers – Visa, Mastercard, etc;
- The site should have a convenient to use converter to overlook the conversion prior to making any moves;
- The companies should have all major industry licenses and certifications that guarantee their reliability;
- Everything should be ongoing instantly. You do not need to wait for ages to pass registration and verification processes.
If you manage to find the best exchange, you can contact their customer support team. This method helps to overlook how they treat their potential clients, and whether they are prompt in addressing your inquiries.
Note, if relying on Switchere, you can also access extra bonuses for your transactions. In particular, there is cashback which allows you to earn money by making frequent conversions. The same concerns their referral program. Refer them to your friends, and wait until they will make their conversions as well. As a result, you fill your pocket with coins via a site again without any trouble. Besides, they have responsive client support. You can send your inquiry to them regardless of time, and be guided on all steps involved in buying cryptocurrency.
Buying Crypto Step by Step
Find the website converter, it is usually found on the main page of the site. Indicate the amount you want to convert and pay, and see how much you can get. Then, you should indicate the address to your wallet using an empty field, and press register. After registering, and passing an easy and fast ID verification process, you can have that amount converted. Sell cryptocurrency within seconds.
If you want to access an unlimited amount of transactions with one place, the easiest way is to attach proof of income through a designated form on the site online. Yet, you may skip this option if you are fine with basic limits.
Finally, if you have never had a chance to buy crypto with credit card before, you should find a FAQ section with the provider. There you can find all necessary information about a quick purchase, rates, processing transactions, as well as verification processes.
The Bottom Line
So, you can buy crypto coins by finding a reliable provider of such services. Register with a site, pass a verification process by attaching your ID and optionally proof of income, and start making your first transactions. Do ensure an exchange has all necessary licenses to provide such services. If one party refuses to demonstrate such documents, you’d better leave and rely on other companies for your own safety, and the safety of your money.