While working on your Windows PC, you might have faced some situations where you have accidentally erased some files, and you now are looking forward to getting them back without having any failure. It is one of the worst situations where we need to have some patience to pause the more data lose due to fluttering. The guide we are going to provide you here will enable you to recover the deleted files from your Windows recycle bin and that too with their original versions.
We have provided you below three different methods to cope with this annoying situation successfully, and if you still failed to do so, you can also go for downloading and installing EaseUS file recovery software on your Windows PC to recover the erased files without having any trouble. The methods we are going to provide you here are quite active on Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista etc. But before going further with the process, we are here going to offer you some of the essential tips that will add more into the basket of your knowledge.
Tips to be kept in mind
You need to keep a few things in mind while going forward with the recovery process of data that you have deleted prior knowingly or unknowingly so that to make the recovery process much more comfortable than that of you have used ever before.
Whenever you lose the data, it is wise to stop working on your computer system immediately. Moreover, also try not to use any external memory storage device along with it. Using your computer system and external memory storage devices will ultimately make it’s really tuff to recover the process.
Whenever you make a right click on a file and tap on the delete option the operating system of your device, it removes the file directory from its original position and hence releasing some space as free one to make use in. So recovering the accidentally deleted data immediately after its deletion is one of the perfect times when you get it back just by rebuilding the files.
In case if you continue with working data even after the deletion of the files, there are a lot of chances that you might not have smooth and successful data recovery as it will write on some new data and hence wholly erase the content of the previously deleted files.
Data recovery methods
We are here with one of the three perfect ways to recover the deleted files successfully from your Windows operating system. All you need to have is a little bit of patient, hard work and dedication.
- Recover deleted files from Windows Recycle bin: It is one of the simplest and easiest method for retrieving the deleted files but works efficiently only when you just have removed the data from your Windows Computer System and not have been emptied the recycle bin. This method of recovering data files is quite easy to work on. All you need to do is to go to the recycle bin option from your Windows PC followed by relocating and right-clicking on the deleted files that you are willing to restore. Once you press on the Restore option, the data will get reset back to its original position immediately.
- Recover the old deleted files: In case if you are willing to restore the data that you have been removed earlier and now have emptied up the recycle bin as well, it is one of the perfect ways that will help you in getting back all of the deleted files as per your choice. All you need to do is:
- Go to the Start option available on your Windows operating system followed by clicking on the computer option.
- Once done, go to the folder option where you have previously placed that deleted file option and then click on the choice of Restore previous versions.
- On the completion of the above process successfully, you will view the entire list of files that you have been deleted from that particular folder previously along with removed times and dates as well.
- Just tick on the required files and then press Restore option to recover the deleted files.
- In case if you are using Windows 10/8.1/8 versions, you can select the History button from the folder from where you have been deleted file followed by clicking on the Previous option and then press the Restore option to get the required deleted files back.
- Recover deleted files with the help of Data Recovery Software: If you have tried both of the above methods of recovering data and still have failed to get it back, it is the perfect solution that will enable you to get the exact copy of your deleted files back. It is third party data recovery software that has allowed the concept of data recovery much more comfortable. It is one of the perfect data software that is being designed to deal with all the complications related to the data loss such as deleted files recovery, format recovery, system crash, hard error and much more.The method works well on the external data sources such as memory card as well. All you need to do is:
- Download and install the EraseUS data recovery software on your Windows operating system.
- Once done, launch it and then select the folder or disk portion from where you have deleted your files.
- On the completion of the above process successfully, press on the Scan option that will enable you to make a quick scan to your Windows operating system to get back the lost and deleted files on your computer system.
- As soon as the scanning process starts, a quick list of all the lost and deleted files on the disk will begin generating on your home screen.
- Filter and preview all the deleted files that can be recovered and then select the data as per your choice.
- Press on the Recover option to continue with the process.