Download gCMOB for PC: Are you searching for how to use gcmob on PC? If yes, then you are at right place. In this article, you will get to know a complete guide on how to use gCMOB on Windows/Mac PC. Read this informative article till the end to have detailed information of using the application on Windows and Mac.
Table of Contents
gCMOB For PC(Windows and Mac)
What is gCMOB?
gCMOB is a monitoring application which enables users to control and access live streaming footage. Other than live streaming, it has many cool features which makes it unique.
gCMOB is designed to work with Android Operating System. But with the help of few android emulators, you can use this app on PC. As of now, the setup file of gCMOB is not available for PC. So, we have to adjust with the emulator.
Why Download gCMOB for PC?
– Simple Graphical User Interface for Controlling
– Assist screen to divide into 16 sections.
– It has cloud storage support.
– Encourage real-time streaming of video data.
– Up to 4 Channels can be connected at a time
– It can Blend”Video Playback” and”Picture Playback”.
– Files can be extracted with the help of gCMOB.
– It has control of On/Off Switch.
Steps to Download gCMOB For PC:
Step1: Download one android emulator of your choice. You can use AndyOS or Bluestacks or Nox Player.
Step3: Open the gcmob application in the emulator and start using it.
What are the alternatives for gCMOB?
In this way, you can download and use gcmob for PC. And this gCMOB can be used on both Mac and Windows PC. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask any number of doubts in the comments below. If you found this post to be useful for you then don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for more awesome tweaks on regular basis.