Table of Contents
Unlock The Bootloader On Redmi Note 3 Without Permissions
Unlocking bootloader on Xiaomi Phones like Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon is very difficult. It is difficult because of the lengthy process of unlocking the bootloader provided by Xiaomi. Some Xiaomi users face the problem of “couldn’t verify device or stuck at 50%”. So, I decided to make a tutorial on how to unlock the bootloader in a very simple manner. In my method of unlocking the bootloader, you don’t need to have permissions to unlock the bootloader. Yes, you can unlock the bootloader without taking permissions from anyone. This is a very simple method and you can unlock the bootloader on Redmi Note 3 in few moments. Now, you don’t need to wait for long days to unlock the bootloader.
Note: This method of unlocking the bootloader will work on Miui 7 & Miui 8 as well.
Disclaimer: I have used this method of unlocking the bootloader on Redmi Note 3 and it worked fine. But the warranty gets void. Perform this action of unlocking the bootloader at your own risk. I am not responsible for any kind of bricks or boot loops.
Also Check: Lineage OS 15.0(Android O 8.0) ROM
ADB Drivers & Setup
Also Check: Amazing Virtual Numbers On Android
Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader On Redmi Note 3 Without Permissions:
You cannot flash the custom ROM’s like Marshmallow or Nougat or Oreo On Redmi Note 3. Soon, Android O 8.0 Oreo will be available for Redmi Note 3 but sadly, you cannot flash the custom ROM’s on Redmi Note 3 with this method.
Also Checkout: Enable Android O Navbar On Any Android
Advantages of Unlocking the Bootloader On Redmi Note 3 with Permissions
- Root Access: You can get the root access easily with this method.
- Flash TWRP: Installing a custom recovery like TWRP is now simple with this method.
- Install Xposed Framework: You can install the Xposed framework and make many tweaks inside the firmware.
- On screen keys: You can enable On Screen keys on Redmi Note 3 with this method.
How to Unlock Bootloader On Redmi Note 3 Without Permissions:
Note: This is a data loss method so you need to take a backup of your important files.
- Before starting the process of unlocking the bootloader, make sure to disable the drivers signature. You can search it on google.
- Download the drivers & install correctly(Do this only after disabling the drivers signature)
- Download the unlock bootloader file & the ROM file and extract both of them. In unlock bootloader file, you will see a file named as “emmc_appsboot.mbn”. Copy this file and open ROM extracted folder, go to images and paste it here. It will ask you to replace the file, just click yes.
- On your phone, go settings<additional settings< developers option. In developers option, enable the USB debugging.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- Download & open the ADB folder. Press Shift & Right click anywhere on the screen. Click on open command window here.
- On the black screen, type adb devices. It will show the list of devices.
- Now, type adb reboot edl. Your phone will turn off and boot into edl mode.
- Open MI flash tool and click on refresh. It will show the connected ports.
- Click on browse and select the extracted ROM file.
- Click on flash in MI flash toolIt will be flashed in 5 minutes.
- Congratulations! you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on Redmi Note 3 without permissions
Leave a Reply