InShot Video/Photo Editor for PC: If you are looking to download Inshot for Windows or Mac PC then you are at the right place✅✅✅
Photography has become much of a career rather than just being an interest. And editing is one crucial process for any creator to make its perception and creation better. Since you’re searching for such great apps to get your creativity out in the world, we have an excellent line-up for all for your photography and editing enthusiasts. Thus, for such job you need a quick, easy, and compelling photo and video editing app that can make your creation much beautiful and interactive. Then, Inshot is the one for you.
Inshot is one of the most amazing, popular photo and video editing/manipulation application that provides you to create top-notch, on the go admirable videos and pictures in no time. Inshot Inc. has given the standalone application for all the mobile platform and has been maintaining its legacy and charm throughout the app markets.
Before we jump into how you can get InShot on your PC, first let us get familiar with what Inshot has to offer, and what makes it stand out from the rest applications.
Table of Contents
Features of InShot –
- Video Trimmer/Video Splitter
- Video Merging
- Video Ratio & Background settings
- Video Filters and Effects
- Adding Music to Videos
- Video Speed control – Slow motion, fast motion
- Adding Text & Stickers to video
- Video rotate
- Video Converter
- Easy Sharing option
- Collage maker and Photo Editor
And the list goes on.
InShot provides a much better variety of features that no other video/photo editing app can provide, and that makes InShot the best video/editing application.
Since we have seen the features of InShot, now we are aware of the fact what makes it the best and why we need to get it. So now lets dive into how you can get InShot on your PC.
How to get InShot on you PC
However, regardless of its popularity, there’s no way you can download the Inshot app directly on your PC. As there is no extension from Inshot Inc. that one can get for computers. But still, there are several ways in which you can take full advantage of Inshot features on your PC within few clicks.
#1. Download InShot using Andy –
There are a lot of Mac users that feel restricted to only a few software. But if you want to take advantage of all the fun, you must use Andy emulator. Andy is an extremely versatile emulator that puts InShot as a potential entity on your Mac. Using Andy, you can efficiently run android applications onto your Mac machines like Macbooks and iMacs.
Steps that you need to follow –
- Search for Andy emulator on the web, and download the .dmg file and get it installed on your Mac.
- Launch Andy by the spotlight search on your Mac and click on the icon.
- Lookup at Play Store on the emulator, and then search for InShot on the app store, and click download.
- Open the application by clicking on it.
There you go, you now have InShot running onto your Mac, using Andy Emulator.
#2. Download InShot using Bluestacks –
Bluestacks comes on the top of the best emulators list for windows. As per its popularity, Bluestacks has a lot to offer that sets it apart from the rest. Thus using Bluestacks, you can easily get InShot working on your PC.
You can follow the listed steps –
- Download Bluestacks from their official website, and install it on your PC. After installation, register your Google account onto the Play Store.
- Search for Inshot on the Play Store that you can find on the home screen of Bluestacks.
- Click on Install, let it download and install itself.
- After Installing, click on the icon of InShot, follow the instructions given, and that’s it.
#3. Download InShot using NoxPlayer –
Another fabulous emulator application for running android apps on your PC like Bluestacks is Nox App Player. Thus, to get InShot working on your computer, you can use Nox Player for doing so.
Steps you need to follow –
- You can start by getting Nox App Player from their official website and installing it on your PC.
- Get started with Nox Player and open Play Store with your Google Account.
- Search InShot in the Play Store and install it on the emulator.
- Click on the install InShot app icon, and enjoy your editing time on it.
#4. Download InShot using iPadian –
Some people like to use iPad emulators to check out many applications. Thus, we have iPadian emulator for PC. It lets you use iPad apps on your computer. Thus below are the steps you need to follows to get InShot on iPadian.
- Download iPadian from their official website and Install it on your PC.
- Look for App Store on iPadian, and search for InShot on it.
- Download and Install InShot app on iPadian.
- Click on the InShot app and enjoy your editing time to the fullest.
Also See: Smart Life For PC
Some FAQs –
Q1. How to remove InShot watermark?
Watermark will be added after your video editing is processed, but you can remove it by clicking on the cross button, and watching a sponsored ad for 30 seconds. And, this way the watermark will be removed.
Q2. How to export video from Inshot to Windows?
Once you are done with saving your video option, click on the left icon to open the Media Manager, and then find export to windows option. And your video file will be exported.
Q3. How to trim/edit videos in Inshot?
You can easily trim your video by clicking onto the Trim option in the bottom tools bar. You can choose from Trim, Split and Cut. You can use sliders to operate with ease.
Q4. What are the alternatives to Inshot?
Final Verdict –
Apart from being such a great application, the plus point of it is its simplicity. It doesn’t show hectic options or choices, is merely simple with easy sliders and pointers with which it gets much more comfortable and fun to use Inshot. Video editing might be its supreme point to get, but it is packed with a bunch of fabulous stuff. Thus, if you are crazy about making your videos stand out and are looking for such a fantastic tool, Inshot is your best shot.