Root Xiaomi Mi A1: Xiaomi Mi A1 is one of the great devices that Xiaomi has ever made. Insipte of many problems in Mi A1, there are many reasons to buy Mi A1. A few days back, I showed some amazing tips & tricks with Xiaomi Mi A1. Now is the time to root Xiaomi Mi A1. Yes, you can root mi a1 without installing the custom recovery TWRP. Just follow my steps to root Mi A1-Android One.
To root any Xiaomi Phone, it is mandatory to have the Custom Recovery TWRP to be installed on the phone. But this is not the case with the Xiaomi Mi A1. You can root it without TWRP.
Also See: How to Install Official Android Oreo on Mi A1
Table of Contents
Prerequisites To Root Mi A1
- You should unlock the bootloader of Mi A1. You can unlock the bootloader of Mi A1 in less than 30 seconds because it runs on Stock Android.
- Now the next step is to have a computer. With this method, you cannot Root Mi A1 without Computer.
If you have these two requirements then proceed with the following steps.
Disclaimer: This method to root Mi A1 works only on Xiaomi Mi A1 and will not work with Mi 5X. Do not try to root Mi 5X, if you do so then you may end up bricking your Mi 5X.
Also Check: Xiaomi Amazfit
Root Mi A1 without TWRP
- After you have unlocked the bootloader, go to the bottom of this page to the downloads section. And download the ZIP file of CF Auto Root.
- Download and extract the CF Auto Root Zip File.
- Turn off your Mi A1.
- Press Volume Down + Power button for few seconds and your phone boots into the fastboot mode.
- Once the Mi A1 is in fastboot mode, connect it to the computer.
- On your Computer, open the download folder and run the root.bat file.
- This will root your Mi A1 in a fraction of seconds.
Also Check: New Rupee Symbol Font
Also Check: Auto Dialer Apps
Final Verdict on Mi A1 Rooting without TWRP
This was the simple guide on how to root Mi A1 without TWRP. Basically, it was a CF Auto Root method for Mi A1. If you have any doubts on rooting, flashing, unlocking mi a1 then let me know in the comments. I will help you to fix all the flashing issues of Mi A1.