Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime(2017) is finally announced.
Last month, Samsung announced Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. Yesterday on 12th May, Samsung has finally announced Galaxy J5 Prime with 32GB storage. Basically, “Galaxy J5 Prime” has two storage option, one is 16GB internal storage and another one is 32GB internal storage. 16GB variant of J5 Prime is priced at Rs 13,790/-. While a 32GB variant of J5 Prime is priced at Rs 14,900/-. J5 Prime comes in 2 colors, Black and Gold.
Also Checkout: Google’s Fuchsia OS On Any Android(No Root)
Key Specs Of Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime(2017)
- RAM=2GB, Internal Storage=16/32GB, MicroSD card is expandable up to 256GB.
- Processor=1.4GHz Exynos 7570 Quad-Core processor.
- Display=5 inch HD display(2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass Protection) with a screen resolution of 1280x720p.
- Rear Camera= 13MP with single tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture.
Also Check: Fix charging issues in Samsung Galaxy Phones
- The phone comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and may not be updated to Android N 7.0 Nougat.
Also Check: List of Android Phones to Receive Android O Update
- Fingerprint Sensor=Yes.
- 4G LTE=Yes.
- Bluetooth=Yes, 4.1 BT connectivity.
Should You Buy Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime(2017)?
Considering the specs and the price offered by Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, I believe it is the worst phone from Samsung. Because for the same price, you will get better phones from Xiaomi, Lenovo, and Motorola for the same price. Only Samsung Fans will buy this phone.
Samsung is charging Rs.14,900/- and providing a poor battery, poor processor, ultimately you will get poor performance. Whereas, if you buy Xioami Redmi Note 4 or Lenovo Vibe P2 or Honor 6X then you will get a massive battery of more than 4000mAH, decent camera, buttery smooth performance.
Before buying this phone, compare it with other flagships for the same price and then make your decision.