Download and Install Latest Android Oreo Pixel launcher(No Root): Pixel launcher is one of the best launchers present on earth. It is liked by all the smartphone users globally. With the launch of Android Oreo, a new launcher is also released. The name of this Launcher is Android Oreo. Follow the simple guide on how to download and install the latest Android Oreo Pixel launcher.
This Android Oreo launcher is neat, simple, and minimalistic. And you don’t need to have the root access to enjoy all the features of Android Oreo.
Also Check: Virtual Numbers on Android
This launcher will work on any Android device running Android KitKat or above. And your device need not be rooted.
Table of Contents
Features of latest Android Oreo Launcher
- Oreo Layout with an amazing background.
- Android O Notification Badges.
- Clicking on the date widget will take you to default Calendar application.
- Google Cards without the root access can be used on this launcher.
- Access the app menu by sliding the finger anywhere on the screen.
- Quick replies from the home screen apps.
- Auto Rotate screen is working everywhere.
Also Check: Android O Virtual Box
Download Android Oreo Launcher
- To get Android Oreo launcher, firstly, enable the unknown sources. Go to settings and grant the permission for unknown sources.
- Download the oreo launcher from the downloads area.
- Start the installation process of Oreo launcher.
- Once the installation of the launcher is completed, select Android Oreo as the default launcher.
- Give the notification access to the launcher when prompted.
- Congratulations for installing the Android Oreo launcher on your Android Phone.
Also Check: Control PS3 with Android
Also Check: WhatsApp Conference Call