Table of Contents
Android O 8.0 Oreo Bootanimation On Any Android
Android devices get the update every year from Google. This year we shall get Android O 8.0 Oreo on Android Phones & Tablets. As every android update comes with the latest firmware, we also get Boot Animation. “Boot Animation” is nothing but the video or the graphics that we see on our android phones when we switch it on. Every Android update brings the new bootanimation. This time we get the new boot animation for Android O 8.0 Oreo. Android O 8.0 Oreo is still under developer preview. Android O 8.0 Oreo will be rolling out officially in the month of June 2017. A guy from Tech Burner made a bootanimation video which is based on Android O 8.0 Oreo. This bootanimation will work on almost all the android phones.
Note: This Android O 8.0 Oreo bootanimation is not an official one. And its name Oreo is not yet declared by Google Authority of Android. But it is expected to be OREO.
There are two simple methods of Installing Android O 8.0 Oreo bootanimation on your Android. You can choose any method and this will work on Android Phone or Tablet.
Also Checkout: Get the Latest Android O Pixel Launcher On Your Android
Method1 To Install Android O 8.0 Bootanimation On Your Android Phone
Pre-requisites: Your device must have Custom Recovery TWRP. With this method, you can install the bootanimation within seconds.
Also Checkout: MacBook Touch Bar For Android
- Download the file according to your screen resolution and save it anywhere on your phone storage. I recommend you to place the downloaded bootanimation zip file in the known folder which can be easily located.
- Reboot your android into TWRP custom recovery. If you don’t know how to boot into recovery mode, then just search for it on google.
- Once your android is in recovery mode, click on install and find the downloaded Android O 8.0 Oreo Bootanimation zip file and select it. Swipe at the bottom to flash the Android O 8.0 Oreo bootanimation. Flashing will take around 50 seconds and once it is done, tap on reboot system.
- You will find the new bootanimation of Android O 8.0 Oreo on your android.
- The disadvantage of this method is, you cannot revert back to the stock bootanimation of your android.
Method2 To Install Android O 8.0 Oreo Bootanimation On Your Android Phone.
Pre-requisites: You need to have the root access. Root access helps you make changes in the root directory.
Also Check: Amazing Virtual Numbers On Android
- Download the file as it is and save it anywhere. Do not make changes to this downloaded bootanimation.zip file.
- Download and install ES file explorer and swipe from left< Toggle on the root explorer. Grant the root access when asked.
- Again Swipe left and click on local. You will see a bunch of folders. Select System<Media. Here, you will find a folder named as bootanimation.zip, rename it as bootanimation.zip.bak and place the downloaded Android O 8.0 Oreo Bootanimation file here.
- Restart your android and you will see a new bootanimation of Android O 8.0 Oreo.
You can revert the bootaimation back by renaming the bootanimation.zip.bak to bootanimation.zip
Final words: I have used this Android O 8.0 Oreo Bootanimation on Redmi Note 3 and other phones and it worked fine. I suggest you download the zip file according to your screen resolution. If you download any wrong file then it may get a boot loop. If you face any issues then let me know in the comments.